Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One precious year zooms by...

Today my littlest princess turns one year old. i can't believe how fast it came and went. i'm so excited to see what the new year has in store for her, how much she will experience. however, i'm sad to see the past year fade behind me. the first year is filled with so much growing, so many milestones- not that she won't have that in her second year but there's something so special and wonderous about the first.
She is my last, and for that i am sad to see it rush by. it seems to have gone faster this time round than it did with my first. but, i won't drag my feet or cry (too much anyway) because i want to be there, holding her hand as she grows and becomes more and more into the person she's meant to be. i can't do that if i'm too busy focusing on all that has gone by.
So here's to my Pishi Princess Punkin- Happy Birthday Love, Mommy adores you so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment